I can certainly type about how material depression effects children, but how much more appealing is it with a picture?
As many as 1 in 4 women will suffer from depression during her lifetime
Depression can interfere with her child’s social, emotional, and cognitive development.*
THERE IS HELP!
BUT then add music, video and pictures to captivate your audience!
1) Pick the right platform
– With most social media sites you need to upload your video to anther platform such as YouTube or Vimeo.
– The exception to this is Facebook where you can use the upload photo/video tool
– Explore the tool to see what fits for your organization ( for example YouTube is more mainstream and may reach a wider audience)
2) Prepare your script or message
– Just like with all Social Media videos clips need to get to the point or you might lose your audience
– Have someone outside your organization view it before you publish it this will ensure your message is clear
– You wont know what works until you try it
Overall like any media when you incorporate multiple senses you are more likely to appeal to a wider range of people and their learning/attention styles …. now if we could add sent to social media we would have the whole package. LOL
Here is another public health video I found interesting.