In current climate of social media influence on our society, it is almost impossible for a professional or health care organization to survive without a good website. As Mansfield mentioned in the book, “the foundation of successful on-line communication is static website and its tools”. The good news is, with the amount of resources that exist for creating a good website, one does not need to be a Website developer by profession to launch a website.
Staking a claim on the web is crucial part of establishing the trust with customers or consumers or patients or peers or other professionals or social networks.
- Making the website user friendly and offering the knowledge of credible information
- Expert content with captivating graphic design
- Making a first time visitor to become a loyal and repeat visitor.
- Not to be afraid of colors
- Here are my favorites, It keeps me revisiting these sites