Well, a blog can be:
- scary, especially when you don’t know where your published blog is going to go or by whom it’s going to be seen/read
- cathartic, at least when I am wise enough to “save as draft” and not publish
- funny, like the blog (well, really a story that should be a blog) my friend Ryan shared with me about his friend who stole a dog
- thought-provoking, like the TED Talk blog that asked me if I am more or less introverted than other TED Talk followers
- informative and motivational and community-building, like the story recounted in “Hear Comes Everyone” and the lost/stolen cell phone.
I might eventually like this blog stuff, once I figure out how to sign up right for the Class Blog.